- If a picture paints a thousand words, then how many words would two pictures paint in half the time?
- A fan museum? Really? A museum of fans???
- Why are SouthEastern allowed to cancel the 2304 from London Bridge when there isn’t another one till 2334?
- How much for an ice-cream???
- How long can it possibly take to tarmac a driveway, as they seem to have been doing that one in front of the foot tunnel for years?
- I’ve used it up. I’ve worn it out. Now what shall I do with it?
- If you could set fire to any three UK politicians, which one would it be after George Osborne and Michael Gove? Or would you just double-check that Michael Gove was still alight?
- Is the University of Greenwich a real one, that does degrees and everything?
- Why do the trains stop at random points along the platform?
- What’s a pleasaunce?